I'm pleased to announce the 0.3.1 version of gnoMint: a graphical Certification Authority managing tool.
This version add some useful features to 0.1.5 version:
- gnoMint can export PKCS#12 structures, so certificates created in the program can be easily imported by other programs as web browsers, or mail clients..
- gnoMint is able to revoke certificates, and generate the corresponding Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs).
- The license has changed to GNU-GPLv3.
It also fixes some nasty bugs:
- Now, it compiles perfectly in x86-64 architecture, after fixing thousands of type casting errors.
- All the certificates were being created using 0 as serial number. Now, the internal serial number of each certificate is correctly established.