I'm pleased to announce the 0.5.3 version of gnoMint: a graphical X.509 Certification Authority management tool.
This version adds adds some features:
- Initial Czech translation. Thanks to Staněk Luboš.
- Now, when exporting certificates, the full certification path is exported and saved, so it is easier to make several programs to validate gnoMint-generated certificates.
- Now, gnoMint is able to generate a PKCS#3 file with Diffie-Hellman parameters.
There are also several fixes:
- The lists are now well-ordered (again) when there are more than 10 certificates issued by the same CA.
- The problem while generating DSA CSRs is now fixed.
- Applying patches for fixing i18n, and autotools misconfigurations. Thanks to Staněk Luboš.