I'm pleased to announce the 0.6.0 version, aka "Import-a-matic", of gnoMint: a graphical X.509 Certification Authority management tool. This version adds some features:
- Import of whole OpenSSL-generated CA's.
- Import of PKCS#8 files.
- Import of PKCS#12 files.
- Added Italian and initial German translation, courtesy of Launchpad collaborators.
Many bugs has been fixed:
- CRL importing now works correctly.
- Multiple import of the same certificate now is disallowed.
- Fixed a portability problem: an architecture-dependant value was been saved in the database.
- Fixed problem with recent-file menu: now it works (again).
You can get the tarball from sourceforge mirrors: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnomint/gnomint-0.6.0.tar.gz?download