I'm pleased to announce the 1.0.0 version "Minted gnoMint" of gnoMint: a graphical X.509 Certification Authority management tool.
This version is the first stable release of gnoMint.
This version includes some bug fixes and improvements over the 0.9.9 release candidate version:
- Added a new full Russian translation, thanks to Aquanaut. Added Finnish translation.
- Other updated translations: Spanish, Slovak.
- Added forgotten crlgen function to gnomint-cli text-based interface.
- Fix compilation with GnuTLS 2.8.0.
- While creating a new certificate, the program now checks if new cert expiration date is after the CA expiration date. In that case, the program shows an info message and set the new cert expiration date to the CA expiration date.
You can get the tarball from sourceforge mirrors: