I'm pleased to announce the version 1.1.0, also known as "Against the tide of bit-rot", of gnoMint: a graphical X.509 Certification Authority management tool. This version includes some bug fixes and improvements over the 1.0.0 version:
- gnoMint interface generation now uses GtkBuilder instead of Libglade (so it requires GTK+ 2.12 or newer).
- Correcting bug affecting Slackware systems.
- Correcting compile bug affecting RedHat and CentOS 5 systems.
- Correcting Debian bug #554669: gnoMint now should compile perfectly using binutils-gold.
- Correcting bug that affected showpolicy command in gnomint-cli
- Fixed some problems that affected databases with different certificates with the same DN.
- Added Catalan translation. Updating all translations from Launchpad.
You can get the tarball from sourceforge mirrors: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnomint/gnomint-1.1.0.tar.gz?download