I'm pleased to announce the version 1.2.0, also known as "How to put an elephant to sleep", of gnoMint: a graphical X.509 Certification Authority management tool.This version includes some bug fixes and improvements over the 1.1.0 version:
- Added support for CRL distribution points
- Correcting bug in export from menu.
- Correcting bug in CA policy settings (both in gnoMint and gnoMint-cli).
- Adding some support for Windows compilation (thanks to Jaroslav Imrich).
- Added Slovak translation. Updating all translations from Launchpad.